Sponsorship & Donation Options
As a scientifically neutral entity, Healthcare Surfaces Summit members have identified needs and potential gaps in existing research pertaining to the spread of infection via environmental surfaces. Research sponsorships contribute to a fund that will be offered for scientific research projects. Sponsoring companies will play an active part in selecting and developing these projects, and be recognized in the publications of Summit work.
A Strategic Partner of the Annual Summit is an integral part of the process. Each partner plays a vital role in identifying issues and developing solutions through active involvement in meetings and initiative work-groups, actively participate in the implementation of any final work product, and have full access to the Board of Directors in support of achieving the goals established by the Summit.
Provide the VITAL ROLE of funding annual event and initiative workgroup activities at the Summit! Two representatives of the sponsoring company will be active participants in separate initiative workgroups PLUS receive two additional paid registrations for attendance to the Summit.
Initiative Group Sponsor
The Initiative Group members are the thought leaders that take action and bring solutions to the industry. Sponsors will be at the table for all discussions and meetings throughout the year, and be an active participant in research, education, and the development of best practices. Partners at this level will be recognized for their support and credited for their participation in all initiative group activities.
Manufacturer Spotlight Presentation
Manufacturer Sponsors have product display opportunities and provide impacting presentations to attendees of the Summit!
Support the ongoing effort of the Summit! Put your name in front of influential Summit participants by hosting specific coffee breaks or meals.
501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Healthcare Surfaces Summit Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Become a Sponsor
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the Healthcare Surfaces Summit, contact us:
We are extremely grateful to our sponsors whose funds will be used to host the Annual Summit and support the ongoing initiative work. As we grow, we will provide grants for ongoing research and work in this critical area of infection prevention and control.
Your funds help support the following events and activities:
- Host Annual Summit in-person event with unparalleled opportunities to network with world-renowned experts, healthcare leaders, and peers
- Determine the comprehensive approach needed to reduce infections and illness, both inpatient and worker populations
- Review existing and emerging research and identify gaps
- Build a bridge of communication between all entities working to find solutions
- Understand how the combination of surfaces support and are active in the spread of infection
- Understand surface and disinfectant product compatibility
- Understand human behavior that contributes to the spread of infection via surfaces